- HomeLet's Start here
- CoursesTraining Courses
- HIPAA Compliance
- Healthcare & OSHA
- Human Resources / EEO
- Professional Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Evolve LMSManage Training
- ContactGet in Touch
Preventing Workplace Violence
More assaults occur in the healthcare and social service industries than in any other. This course addresses workplace violence in healthcare settings and offers ways to prevent and minimize the threat of workplace violence in healthcare settings as well as practical ways to deal violent incidents should one occur.
This course addresses workplace violence in healthcare settings and offers ways to prevent and minimize the threat of workplace violence in healthcare settings as well as practical ways to deal with violent incidents should one occur. The purpose of this course is to give healthcare providers nformation about workplace violence and workplace violence prevention training as outlined by the ccupational Safety & Health Administration of the U.S. Department of Labor (OSHA).
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Define workplace violence.
- Distinguish between the four types of workplace violence.
- Understand the risk factors for workplace violence.
- Recognize risk factors in the behavior of others.
- Recall the elements of a workplace violence prevention program.
- Types of Workplace Violence
- Elements of a Workplace Violence Prevention Program
- Consequences of Workplace Violence
- Risk Factors
- Indicators & Techniques
- Post Incident Response
Medical OSHA Training - Features and Benefits
- Course material is engaging and accurate.
- Online content, quiz, and test questions are directed to the content provided in the course and are based on proven adult learning theory principles.
- Interactivities are used to engage the learner and hold his or her interest.
- Includes course certificate of completion for each student and course completion reports for proof of compliance.
- Learners and administrators have 24 x 7 access to courses and reporting features.
- Audio narration that can be muted for crowded office environments plus audio transcript available in the course.
- Non-graded knowledge checks to reinforce lesson objectives.
- Bookmarking so learners can reopen the course to continue at page in the course where it was previously closed.
- Relevant images and animations are used throughout the course.
- The course mobile compatible to run on IOS and Android mobile devices.
- Unlimited times to pass end-of course-assessment with 80% minimum passing score.
Estimated Time: 25 Minutes
Customized Off-the-Shelf Content
- Custom Training Pages & Quiz Questions Add and edit training pages, knowledge check questions or assessment questions to highlight your specific policies and procedures. This includes adding all-new pages with custom animations, images, and voiceover; customizing pop-ups; and adding any additional course pages that might be required.
- Executive Introduction & Conclusion Including an introduction or conclusion from your CEO or other executive can make a strong impression on learners, indicating to them the importance of the training and your management’s strong and commitment to compliance.
- Role-Based Custom Training for Specific Audiences Some of our training modules can be mixed and matched to create specific training programs for specific audiences or training requirements. This modular approach allows you to quickly and easily deploy the topics that are most relevant to your current compliance challenges.
Copyrights © 2016 & All Rights Reserved by Evolve Technologies, Inc.